My client is an International corporation that specialises in the design and manufacture of medical devices that improves the health of patients around the world.
They require a senior Compensation and Benefits Analyst to join the organisation on a 10 month fixed term contract basis.
This position will span across the EMEA region and will have responsibility for the planning, development and implementation of compensation & benefits policies to support the continued attainment of business objectives.
- Evaluate current Compensation and Benefit programmes through research, surveys and analysis of compensation and benefits trends to evaluate competitive position in relation to overall company strategy.
- Use job evaluation process to determine job requirements and prepare market data analysis to determine the content of Compensation programmes (pay structures, variable pay, equity)
- Partner with Human Resources and Business Managers in order to advise on compensation and benefit programmes and systems.
- Review existing and proposed statutory requirements governing compensation and benefits administration.
- Respond to and resolve a variety of escalated compensation and benefits issues across the region.
You should be capable of operating at a strategic level when required but, first and foremost, this is a hands-on role and will suit someone with competence across all disciplines within Compensation and Benefits. Previous experience of operating across EMEA is highly desirable.
The successful candidate is likely to be a graduate, and an accomplished HR practitioner. Equally they should be naturally creative and a flexible, personable, self-starter with the ability to forge strong relationships with people at all levels.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an exciting business and interested candidates should send a concise curriculum vitae, quoting reference AQI3945 and current package details, to Michael Shields at Michael.Shields@Astralisgroup.com