Formed in 1999 and independently owned by its co-founder, Mark Knapper, historically Astralis has traditionally existed largely as a niche player in the HR recruitment marketplace.
In recent years, however, there has also been a significant shift to embrace recruitment across both a broader functional and general management base.
The client portfolio ranges from global multi-nationals to UK based SME’s in a breadth of commercial sectors with the key focus remaining consistent in identifying professionals who can enable competitive advantage by providing significant technical and commercial expertise to their organisations.
However, there is also a realisation that cultural awareness will always play a significant part in any resourcing process. Consequently it is this breadth of appreciation of the varying imperatives involved in recruitment that consistently hallmark an Astralis approach that has been honed over many years.
Beyond recruitment specifically, there is a strong awareness of both the political and socio-economic factors that influence decisions – both in a global and national context – and again it is this more holistic outlook that adds value to the way in which Astralis conducts business.
And finally, in terms of where Astralis operates, much is done within the UK – although in many cases in roles with a significant international remit – whilst candidates have also been specifically recruited throughout Western Europe, the United States and the Asia Pacific region.
EXAMPLES OF ROLES RECRUITED – HUMAN RESOURCES
- Group Human Resources Director (Retail)
- European Head of HR (Financial Services)
- Head of Policy Development (Telecommunications)
- EMEA Head of Resourcing (Financial Services)
- Global Learning & Development Director (Professional Services)
- Head of Reward EMEA (Technology)
- Director of Organisation & Management Development Telecommunications)
- Head of Industrial Relations (Energy)
- Internal Communications Manager (Professional Services)
- Global HR Business Partner (IT)
- Occupational Psychologist – Head of Assessment (Media)
- Head of Talent & Organisation Effectiveness (FMCG)
Interim roles have also been sourced, both in generalist and specialist roles, notably within talent management, recruitment, learning and development and, extensively, in all aspects of reward management .
EXAMPLES OF ROLES RECRUITED – GENERAL MANAGEMENT / OTHER FUNCTIONS
- Chief Executive / Managing Director
- Chief Operations Officer
- Commercial Director
- Head of Sales & Marketing
- Head of Logistics
- Head of IT
- Senior Purchasing Manager
- Finance Manager
- Customer Services Manager