We are seeking a commercially focused HR Business Partner to champion the strategic and tactical People Plan, translating business objectives and HR best practice to a designated client group in a Head Office environment of a European business. You will be responsible for delivering effective business partnering that drives improved performance and engagement. You will cultivate key relationships with the business, building trust, exerting influence, managing projects and change interventions.
Key responsibilities include:
• Pro-actively develop strong working relationships with key business and HR stakeholders enabling a solution-orientated approach to delivering HR interventions
• Support your business area on all people related matters, providing information and advice in line with best practice, HR policy and relevant legislation
• Work closely with the wider HR team and business to build a culture of high performance and employee engagement
• Effectively manage the talent planning process within your client group
• Credibly contribute to the HR community, building relationships and supporting other HR initiatives and projects as required
The successful candidate will be of graduate calibrate, an accomplished HR Business Partner, with experience of working in a progressive, fast paced, commercial organisation, ideally in a head office environment. You will have a proven track record of driving change initiatives, embedding behaviours and managing client relationships using your excellent communication and influencing skills. Experience of working in a European business and with Trade Unions would be an advantage.
This is a first class career opportunity with excellent opportunities for progression and advancement. Interested candidates should send a concise curriculum vitae, indicating current package details and quoting reference AQC3951, to Fiona Desmond at firstname.lastname@example.org